This look is again very shimmery and silvery but I added a touch of gold in the outer corners. This combination might be hard to wear but I really liked it in the end. Also I am trying a new lash glue by Ardel in this video. You will hear my talk about it a lot in the upcoming videos. :D Still not sure what I think about it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Silver eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Mercury)
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Golden eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
- Copper eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Pennylane)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Silver glitter (as L.A. Splash glitter in Blizz)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: False lashes (as Ardel Nr 305 lashes)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink highlighter
- Shimmery lipgloss (as MaC lipgloss in Pleasure Principal)
I really liked how the look turned out. Would you wear that?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!