Tuesday, December 10, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Tinsel (Christmas)



Hey guys,
 
This look is again very shimmery and silvery but I added a touch of gold in the outer corners. This combination might be hard to wear but I really liked it in the end. Also I am trying a new lash glue by Ardel in this video. You will hear my talk about it a lot in the upcoming videos. :D Still not sure what I think about it.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
  • Silver eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Mercury)
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
  • Copper eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Pennylane)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Silver glitter (as L.A. Splash glitter in Blizz)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: False lashes (as Ardel Nr 305 lashes)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink highlighter
  • Shimmery lipgloss (as MaC lipgloss in Pleasure Principal)


I really liked how the look turned out. Would you wear that?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment