Saturday, December 28, 2013

Dressday #26 + Nails



Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you three Christmas Outfits that I wore. We have so many Christmas parties and I really like wearing Christmasy stuff. So let's get started. The first outfit I wore for our traditional party on the 23rd of Dec. I usually invite some close friends and we celebrate Christmas and watch a nice Christmas movie together. It's quite a casual outfit but I love it for Christmasy days. :)


The second outfit is what I wore for Christmas Eve. I love this red dress. It really gets me in the Christmas mood. It also looks quite festive and I usually don't have any occasions to wear it. Again I paired it with white tights because they are more festive to me than black tights.

The last outfit is what I wore on Christmas Day. This is my snowflake skirt because it looks like a huge snowflake. My family was laughing at me but I love it. :D Especially since we didn't have snow this year. You can definitely see in this last picture that I gained some weight through the Holidays. :D 

Last but not least I wanted to show you a close-up of my nails. I wore a Butter London glitter on top of a burgundy red base. I really love this combination for Christmas. I hope you had a great Christmas this year and I will talk to you very soon. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment