Friday, December 20, 2013

Dressday #25



Hey guys,

here's another Dressday post. This week I wanna share with you my Santa outfit. :D With my red coat and my black boots I alway feel a bit like Mrs Claus. ;) This is what I look like when you meet me in town before Christmas. :D

On that day I went Christmas shopping with my best friend. We also went to our Christmas market and had some hot wine punch. After that we went to a game of our local basketball team. So I decided to wear some orange because that is their color.


 Because I didn't wanna go all out I paired it with a simple black top and my black faux leather skirt. Also I wore my super warm and cozy black tights and my Santa boots because it was quite chilly.

I just wanna show you a close-up of my boots because I love them so much. :) I hope you're having a great Christmas time. The next Dressday post will probably be a last Christmas party outfit. ;)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment