Friday, December 13, 2013

Dressday #24 + FOTD



Hey guys,

Today you'll be like: Wait, I've seen that one before. It's true, I wore the same dress for dressday again this week. :D We had an official Christmas party and I did not want to wear any other dress. But obviously I changed up the things I put with it so it's a bit more interesting for you. I mean, honestly, I probably won't get a lot of wear out of this dress through the year. So I definitely wanna rock it around Christmas time. :D

So this time I wore with it black tights because these are the ones that keep me warm and cozy even though it's incredibly freezing (and windy) right now. Also I wore a cute little cardigan with it because I knew that it would be quite hot where the actually party was. Last but not least I paired my cute brown boots with it. These are so comfortable that I am always suprised when I wear them. :D 

And theeeeen I also wanna show you my make-up from that night. I was planning to film a video but then I really wasn't in the mood. And I don't wanna produce crappy videos. So I hope you like the pictures. I mainly used my Ofra Window Palette for this. I applied elf's eyeshadow in Pink Ice over my Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. Then I smudged some black liner through the lashes and covered it with a slightly shimmery dark grey eyeshadow. I darkened it with some black very close to the lashes. Also I applied some white eyeliner through the waterline.

For my face I used my usual foundation and concealer, set it with a face powder and contoured with Nyx blush in Taupe. I used a peachy pink blush and a pink highlighter. I had a little bit of a red lip stain on from swatching my favorite Christmas lipsticks earlier. I applied my Mac Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle on top.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment