Sunday, November 24, 2013

Used up! Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Cherry Velvet



Hey guys,

today I wanna share a new favorite product with you. I think I got this in my swap with Jessica from Sweden. Now they are supposed to be available in Germany as well but I haven't found them yet. I am talking about the Maybelline Baby Lips. My lips get really dry in wintertime and I hate that feeling. It got especially horrible when I was moving into my new apartment in March. My lips were cracking and peeling and it did hurt so much. My favorite lip balm couldn't do anything about it. And so I thought it would be the best time to try this baby which I only heard very good things about.


I have to admit that I fell in love with it immediately. It healed my lips within a week or two. It may have helped that I was basically done moving as well when I started using this everyday. Still I love it and I am really sad that I did not have the chance to buy a new one yet. But they are many great lip balms out there so I am not desperate. :D 

Still this is a great options. I also like the scent or taste of it, even though it got a little bit funny after half a year when I had used it up finally. I would definitely repurchase this. Also I did not have the problem that my lips got really horrible when I wasn't using this regularly, which is good. Just love it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment