Thursday, November 21, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Yves Rocher Winter Look 2013



Hey guys,
 
Today I wanna show you this romantic winter look inspired by the Yves Rocher visual. I really liked this look. It has colors in it but it’s still very wearable and pretty. Also it’s not too dark to make you extra depressive in the cold season. ;) I like the combination of cranberry and emerald colors. What do you think? I hope you enjoy watching!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Cranberry eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Rapture)
  • Pink eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Green base (as Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in #9)
  • Teal eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Unhinged)
  • Black eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blackmarket)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Desperation)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Berry blush
  • Rosy highlighter
  • Setting Powder
  • Berry lipstick (as Hot Makeup lipstick in #2)


Love this look. I can see myself wearing this often this winter. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment