This is one of the winter or fall looks I saw this year. It is inspired by a visual of the Dior Mystic Metallics ad. It is quite a dramatic look because it is winged out quite far. But I wanted to keep that little bit of drama to show you what it looks like when it’s not on a model. ;) I really liked the warm peachy tones on the skin with it. What do you think about silver eyeshadow?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Dark grey base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate)
- Silver eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Mercury)
- Dark grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting Powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy-brown blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Peachy lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
- Peachy lipgloss
This is quite a fierce look but I really like it and I think you can make this wearable.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!