Tuesday, November 12, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Artdeco Western Feelings Look



Hey guys,
 
Today I wanna show you a more wintery Christmasy look I found. The original picture is here, and I think it is really gorgeous. I really wanted to try how it would turn out with my eyeshape and I still liked it a lot. It’s a nice 60s twist with the classic red lips. I love how they are so rich and glossy. Would you wear that fort he Holidays?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Dusty pink eyeshadow
  • Matt purple eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • White eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting Powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Warm berry colored blush
  • Highlighter
  • Red lipliner
  • Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
  • Red lipgloss


I have to admit that I really liked that look. I didn’t really expect that. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment