Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tag: 10 Questions by Puminchen



Hey guys,

I was tagged by Puminchen again with another 10 questions. Hope you enjoy this. :D

1. What would be your favorite pet?
I would love to have a squid. Obviously I have my cat, but that would be a more interesting option I guess. :D

2. Do you prefer trousers or skirts?
As you can see with my Dressday Challenge I have to force myself to wear my skirts and dresses. :D So definitely trousers. They just make me feel more comfortable and protected, even if that sounds weird.

3. Do you shave your legs and paint your toes in winter time?
I always shave my legs. I have very blond soft hair which is awesome. But still I like to do that regularly. :D But I don't paint my toe nails in winter time... Usually I am to lazy to do it in summer time as well since I hate sandals. :D

4. Did you like to go to school?
Obviously. I miss it a lot. :) I especially love Latin and English in school. I hated Physical Education and Maths.

5. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?
Sure. I have so many of these but everyone has a favorite, right? :D 

6. Do you buy products just because they're limited?
Nope, not at all. But I would go crazy with all these Christmas palettes in Sephora. Luckily we don't get those. :D

7. Buy books, library books or ebooks?
I usually buy books. I do not like our library which is sad. And I don't have an ebook reader yet. :)

8. Do you have traits that you dislike about yourself?
Sure. Nobody's perfect. I can be quite harsh with people that I dislike. And I dislike making new friends. :D

9. Do you like your weight?
Sure. I often try to do a little bit more for my health but I am lazy. :D Probably I will one day. But all in all I like myself and my appearance a lot. :)

10. What's a typical weekend with you?
O gosh, guys, I am a student. I don't have weekends. :D I have to do stuff for Uni all the time. Also I love to visit my family and spend time with my boyfriend. We often go out during the week so I like my weekends to be relaxed. :)

So now I am supposed to think of 10 questions myself and tag people. Oh dear...

  1. Which is your favorite season and why?
  2. How many lipsticks do you think you have?
  3. Why did you start blogging?
  4. Which traits do you love about yourself?
  5. Which topics do you like the most with blogs?
  6. How many years have you been blogging?
  7. Are there people that don't know about your blog? Why didn't you tell them?
  8. Tea or hot chocolate or coffee?
  9. What's your favorite song at the moment?
  10. Do you buy products just because they're limited edition?
And I wanna tag Connü, feeeeelin and real-booklover.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

1 comment: