Saturday, November 9, 2013

Make It Sweet: Jelly Bananas



Hey guys,
 
Today’s look is quite fierce and dramatic and definitely colorful. I wanted to incorporate all the colors oft he packaging for this look. I don’t know whether you know those jelly bananas. I don’t like them but my best friend loves them. Also I am not a huge fan oft he eyeshadow colors I had to use for this look but I quite liked the result still. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Golden base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush)
  • Yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
  • Shimmery light yellow eyeshadow
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting Powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as Benefit blush in Georgia)
  • Neutral lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)


What do you think? Would you ever wear such a combination?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment