Saturday, November 16, 2013

Make It Sweet: Haribo Gold Bears



Hey guys,
 
This look is more colorful than I thought it would be. :D But when I actually started applying it I didn’t feel like doing a boring golden look. So this turned out a little bit like a Cleopatra look. I hope you don’t mind but I liked it a lot. :D This is inspired by the famous Haribo Gold Bears. I took inspiration from the colors of the bears and the golden packaging.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Golden base (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Golden Glow)
  • Yellow eyeshadow
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting Powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Golden lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)


By the way: Next week there will be the give-away! :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment