Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Heymountain Haul


Hey guys,

today I wanted to share with you my latest Heymountain Haul. I love this side and I like to order there at least once a year. So I will link everything I got down below if you wanna check it out. :) Enjoy watching!



  • Sexy Eyes Eye Cream: There's nothing left to say about it. I love it. It's my favorite. Definitely worth the money!
  • Dragon Fruit Shower Gel: This smells really good. I have not really tried one of their shower gels. I don't know whether they are much better than any other shower gel...
  • Vallée de Mai Conditioning Cream: I have never tried any of these before as well. It smells really good and really sweet.
  • Josephine Body Cream: This has a very flowery scent. I like their body creams for my hands.
  • Darling Pretty Face Scrub: Have never tried one of these either. Smells very musky and heavy. It has a citrus note as well.
  • Heaven's Gate Soap: This is the cutest sample ever. I think I will give this away for Christmas.
  • Pretty Face Face Cleanser: I am really excited to try this.
  • Cinnamon Girl Bath Tab: This has a very nice warm cinnamon smell. I like these a lot because they are not too moisturizing so I don't have to clean my tub everytime I used it. ;)
  • Sprudelatius Bath Tab: This has a nice scent... A combination of warm cirtrus and spice cookies.
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment