today I wanted to share with you my latest Heymountain Haul. I love this side and I like to order there at least once a year. So I will link everything I got down below if you wanna check it out. :) Enjoy watching!
- Sexy Eyes Eye Cream: There's nothing left to say about it. I love it. It's my favorite. Definitely worth the money!
- Dragon Fruit Shower Gel: This smells really good. I have not really tried one of their shower gels. I don't know whether they are much better than any other shower gel...
- Vallée de Mai Conditioning Cream: I have never tried any of these before as well. It smells really good and really sweet.
- Josephine Body Cream: This has a very flowery scent. I like their body creams for my hands.
- Darling Pretty Face Scrub: Have never tried one of these either. Smells very musky and heavy. It has a citrus note as well.
- Heaven's Gate Soap: This is the cutest sample ever. I think I will give this away for Christmas.
- Pretty Face Face Cleanser: I am really excited to try this.
- Cinnamon Girl Bath Tab: This has a very nice warm cinnamon smell. I like these a lot because they are not too moisturizing so I don't have to clean my tub everytime I used it. ;)
- Sprudelatius Bath Tab: This has a nice scent... A combination of warm cirtrus and spice cookies.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!