Friday, November 22, 2013

Dressday #21



Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you a Dressday post which is kind of an office look for me. I like wearing more casual stuff usually but I try to get some cute skirts in case I have to work in an office one day. So this one is my newest skirt and I got it from Orsay. I paired it with a very neutral colored shirt which has some cute detailing at the back which you can't see with this outfit. 


I also wore my black tights which keep me nice and warm, because it's freezing outside. The black shoes are just the most comfortable ones I have. I usually wear them for dancing. The black blazer is really cute with the white details, I think. Unfortunately it doesn't fit too well and the material is really awkward. ^^ So I wouldn't wear that in an office. But I especially love the back slit. Really sexy. ;)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment