Friday, November 8, 2013

Dressday #19

Hey guys,

today I wanna quickly show you this outfit I wore for a party. The theme of the party was children's birthday, so I was looking for some 90s inspired peaces in my closet. ;) So I decided to got for this simple grey dress. On top I wore my Tweety shirt that I still love. :D


The tights have little bows on them and those sneaker wedges looked kind of cool with it, I thought. Also I wore socks with lace details as I had when I was a kid. So what do you think? ;) 

Have a lovely day, bye!

2 comments:

  1. KA, ob der Kommentar jetzt gesendet wurde...
    Also das Shirt ist echt süß.:)
    Und die Strumpfhose voll toll...und sähe sicher auch klasse aus mit einer bunten (rot oder so) drunter.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da wär ich nur wahrscheinlich dann an ner Hitzewelle gestorben. :D

      Delete