In today's video I wanted to show you 5 of my favorite cream eyeshadows and which powder eyeshadows I like to layer on top of them. I think this is the easiest way to get intense colors that stay all day and look brilliant in the evening still. :) If this is somewhat interesting for you, please let me know so I can do more of these.
My cream eyeshadows mentioned:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold - layered on top: Urban Decay Firebird eyeshadow or Ponyhütchen On Taupe pigment
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - layered on top: elf Pink Ice eyeshadow or Urban Decay Anonymous eyeshadow
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze - layered on top: Kiko #11 pigment or Wet n Wild Comfort Zone eyeshadow
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - layered on top: Urban Decay Echo Beach eyeshadow or Ofra Window Palette eyeshadow
- Ofra 3D Cream Eyeshadow in Diamond Glitz - layered on top: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone eyeshadow or MAC Club eyeshadow