Sunday, October 13, 2013

Used up? Duo Adhesive



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a wish rather than a used up product. Because my eyelash adhesive is gone off. There was still a massive amount of product in there but apart from the disgusting smell that it always had now it just didn't glue anymore. So the lashes basically just fell off again. I guess I have to throw this one out now.


Unfortunately I am not really into this lash adhesive stuff. I definitely wanna try something else now but I am not too sure which one. I didn't like the latex in it, I think my eyes are allergic to it. So can you recommend any other lashglue that maybe works better with my eyes? I'd love to try the Revlon one but it's a struggle to get that one here. :/ We'll see.

All in all this glue works but it smells horrible and if you're allergic to latex it might not be the one for you.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment