Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Purple Nurple :D




Hey guys,

This make-up is a little darker and a lot more purple than I normally wear my eyeshadow. :D I realized that I hadn’t done anything purple in almost a year. So I really hope you enjoy this look.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Dark base
  • Pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Lilac eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Purple eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Vice)
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Pink glitter liner (as Nyx Liquid Crystal liner in Crystal Pink)
  • Purple pigment
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Magic)
  • Setting powder
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelique)
  • Purple lip gloss (as Benefit lipgloss in Wild Child)


I think it looked very pretty in the end. Do you wear purple more often?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment