This make-up is a little darker and a lot more purple than I normally wear my eyeshadow. :D I realized that I hadn’t done anything purple in almost a year. So I really hope you enjoy this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Dark base
- Pink eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Lilac eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Purple eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Vice)
- Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Nude eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Pink glitter liner (as Nyx Liquid Crystal liner in Crystal Pink)
- Purple pigment
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Magic)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelique)
- Purple lip gloss (as Benefit lipgloss in Wild Child)
I think it looked very pretty in the end. Do you wear purple more often?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!