Thursday, October 17, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Falling Leaves



Hey guys,

This is a nice fall make-up I wanted to share with you. I was playing with my Sleek Sunset palette which is just an incredible palette to have for fall or autumn. It has so many great shades. I created this kind of fierce orange look but you can do more toned down ones with it as well. If you're interested in that let me know I will do a few more looks with it. :)

But for now I really love this look. It makes my blue eyes pop so nicely. I hope you enjoy watching this video. :)





What you need:

  • Orange Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy)
  • Dark copper base (as Zoeva eyeliner pencil in Funky Soul)
  • Orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset Palette)    
  • Golden eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset Palette)
  • Dark cranberry colored eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset Palette)
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset Palette)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Setting powder
  • Peachy lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)


I love this colorful fall look. Is this too bright for you?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment