Thursday, October 10, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Embrace Fall




Hey guys,


I am in love with the following look. I love this beautiful plum eyeshadow with the strong shimmer. It’s something that is really pretty in fall but I wouldn’t really wear that any other season. But maybe you disagree. :D Hope you enjoy watching this.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Plum eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Darker plum eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as MAC Blushcream in Ladyblush)
  • Setting powder
  • Pink highlighter
  • Pink lipstick (as HOT Makeup lipstick in No. 02)


I love this kind of look. I wish I could wear this more often. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


1 comment:

  1. Huhu! Ich habe Dich getaggt und würde mich freuen, wenn Du mitmachst!
    LG, Puminchen
    http://puminchen.blogspot.de/2013/10/tag-5-5-fragen.html

    ReplyDelete