Saturday, October 5, 2013

Make it sweet: Schokobons




Hey guys,

Today I wanna start a new series all about Sweets. :D I will collaborate with my best friend who has her own nail channel now and I hope you enjoy our tutorials. :D

This first look is inspired by Schokobons by Kinder chocolate. I love those but the colors -red, white and blue- are really hard to do on the eyes. I really tried my best and I hope you enjoy watching this. There will be a give-away with this series as well, so I hope you stay tuned. ;)




What you need:

  • White Eyeshadow base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in )
  • White eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery eyeshadow
  • Red lipliner
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Blue gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek Eyeliner in Electric)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as MAC Blushcream in Ladyblush)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelique)
  • Red lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 288)
  • Orange-red gloss


Did you ever try to use those colors on your eyes?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

 
Inspiration   

No comments:

Post a Comment