Here’s another sweets inspired look and today we used Milka for inspiration. I love Milka chocolate and I really was excited for this video. The combination of brown and purple seems kind of weird but I think the result is really pretty. I liked the douchrome effect it gave in the end. I hope you can tell from the video. :) So I hope you enjoy watching!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
- Bronzy eyeshadow
- Purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Warm Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
- Neutral blush
- Golden highlighter
- Setting powder
- Purple lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 37)
I absolutely love this look for fall.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!