Saturday, October 19, 2013

Make It Sweet: Milka



Hey guys,

Here’s another sweets inspired look and today we used Milka for inspiration. I love Milka chocolate and I really was excited for this video. The combination of brown and purple seems kind of weird but I think the result is really pretty. I liked the douchrome effect it gave in the end. I hope you can tell from the video. :) So I hope you enjoy watching!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
  • Bronzy eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Warm Contour color (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Neutral blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Setting powder
  • Purple lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 37)


I absolutely love this look for fall.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment