Saturday, October 12, 2013

Make It Sweet: Ferrero Küsschen



Hey guys,

This is the second look inspired by sweet. And today it’s going to be Ferrero Küsschen. I love those and they are the favorite sweets of my friend who created a cute nail tutorial for this as well. So I hope you go and watch that.

I used a lot of that nice copper color that represents the packaging color of those Küsschen. Then I also used some cream colour for the white chocolate and some dark brown for the dark chocolate. Hope you enjoy this!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Copper base (as Zoeva eyeliner pencil in Funky Soul)
  • Copper colored eyeshadow
  • Champagne colored eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Caramel colored blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Brown shimmery lipstick


I really love those copper colors right now. I could wear them every single day. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment