This is the second look inspired by sweet. And today it’s going to be Ferrero Küsschen. I love those and they are the favorite sweets of my friend who created a cute nail tutorial for this as well. So I hope you go and watch that.
I used a lot of that nice copper color that represents the packaging color of those Küsschen. Then I also used some cream colour for the white chocolate and some dark brown for the dark chocolate. Hope you enjoy this!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Copper base (as Zoeva eyeliner pencil in Funky Soul)
- Copper colored eyeshadow
- Champagne colored eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Caramel colored blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Brown shimmery lipstick
I really love those copper colors right now. I could wear them every single day. :D
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!