Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween: The Tree



Hey guys,

Oh gosh, guys, I love this look. This was requested. I will put you the original picture at the end of this post but I think I’ve done pretty well. I wanna thank my friend Cassie who sent me that Revlon eyeliner that made this post possible. So I would suggest you go and get one of those pen eyeliners to do this because that makes it much easier. Hope you enjoy watching this video. :)




What you need:

  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer)
  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black liquid eyeliner


Do you like this? Would you try it? I think it is very cool looking if you don’t have a costume…

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

Original Picture

6 comments:

  1. Wow, das sieht so toll aus.
    Hat was von diesem schief wachsenden Baum aus Sleepy Hollow.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht wirklich total abgefahren aus! Echt klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mir gefällt dein Baum sogar noch besser als der im Original. :D

    ReplyDelete