Today I wanna share with you my first take on a Halloween video. I am not the greatest at these kinds of looks but I still wanted to share three ideas with you. Each video will have a collab nail video done by my best friend.
This first video is the snake. I wanted to do things that are not all over Youtube already. I also wanted to keep this kind of natural so it is great if you’re not dressing up but still want some Halloween glam on your face. :D I hope it inspires you and you enjoy watching.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Green base
- Dark green eyeshadow
- Golden eyeshadow
- Bronze eyeshadow
- Light green eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
What are you dressing up for this Halloween?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!