Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween: The Snake



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you my first take on a Halloween video. I am not the greatest at these kinds of looks but I still wanted to share three ideas with you. Each video will have a collab nail video done by my best friend.

This first video is the snake. I wanted to do things that are not all over Youtube already. I also wanted to keep this kind of natural so it is great if you’re not dressing up but still want some Halloween glam on your face. :D I hope it inspires you and you enjoy watching.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Green base
  • Dark green eyeshadow
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Bronze eyeshadow
  • Light green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Setting powder
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)


What are you dressing up for this Halloween?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment