Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween: The Bird



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share another Halloween look. This is inspired by my costume last year, which I will link you here. I did the Crow look of Miss Chievous or Julia Graf. I loved it. I am not really creative with such things so I wanted to give it another twist. Hope it inspired you to do something better. ;)




What you need:

  • White creamy eyeliner pencil (as NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • Mint green eyeshadow
  • Lime green eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • Blue liquid eyeliner
  • Light blue liquid eyeliner
  • White liquid eyeliner
  • Cranberry colored liquid eyeliner
  • Pink glitter liner
  • Silver glitter liner
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Optional: purple fancy eyelashes
  • Concealer
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 110)       
  • Setting powder
  • Purple Contour color
  • Pink blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Purple lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in 37)


Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

1 comment: