Thursday, October 3, 2013

Get Ready With Me: Job Interview


Hey guys,

I did this little get ready with me video before I headed out to a job interview. I hope you like it. I like the music that Youtube offers now. If you think it’s annoying let me know, please. :) Unfortunately I did not get the job, but since I am still studying it wasn’t too important. How do feel before such things? Do you get super nervous? I usually just can’t really talk in such situations, as you will see. ;)




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush (as MAC Blushcream in Ladyblush)
  • Setting powder
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Peachy lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)

Hope you enjoyed this. :) I will post the outfit tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment