Friday, October 25, 2013

Dressday #18



Hey guys,

Today's outfit is not as dressy. I was going for a walk, a very long walk, with my best friend and we visited her family. So I wanted to wear something really cozy so I don't freeze to death. Also I wanted my outfit to be rather breezy because you can get hot walking up a hill. 


So I decided to go for my great pair of tights that are cozy, soft and warm. I love those so much because they really keep me warm with any weather but I don't sweat in them (gross). :D I paired it with this boring looking skirt that is one of my favorites because it's so comfy. The top you might already know. It may not be flattering but I like it. :D I did not take a picture with my trainers on. I hope you forgive me. ;) And obviously the socks are selfmade by my mom and a must!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment