Friday, October 11, 2013

Dressday #16




Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you an outfit which I am not too sure of. In the end I didn't wear that sweater but a black jacket with it and I think it looked a little bit better. The hearts and the roses kind of clashed in my opinion. But let me know what you think.

So I wore this outfit for a fun night out. It was really nice. We went to several bars with first semester students to show them our hometown. It is quite cold now here and we had to walk quite a lot but those tights really kept me warm. :) I would never buy those things but I got them as a gift and I actually really liked them with a more plain outfit. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

Nice wet hair...

1 comment:

  1. Also mit 'nem Blazer stelle ich's mir irgendwie toll vor...

    ReplyDelete