Friday, October 4, 2013

Dressday #15



Hey guys,

today I wanna show you the outfit I wore for my job interview. It's nothing too fancy because I actually didn't want to be overdressed. So I just threw on a black skirt and some black tights and my favorite shoes. I was wearing a black top and my favorite dark blue blazer, because it's quite cold here now. And then I tried to break all those dark colors up with the socks that my mom made for me. I quite loved the orange with the dark blue of the shoes.


As I mentioned before I did not get the job, unfortunately. But one of my friends did, so it's ok for me. This is nothing I would wear for a very formal job interview but since I knew the guy who was doing it (actually one of my university lecturers) I didn't dress up too much.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment