Sunday, September 8, 2013

Used up! duschdas Sunshine Reggae shower gel



Hey guys,

today I wanna share with you this shower gel that I used up. It's by the brand duschdas which is really popular in my country, I guess. When I was a kid, my mom bought this stuff all the time. Now for this particular one: I got this mainly because of the packaging. I really liked the colors (pink?! ;)) so I bought it. It's quite cheap, I think, but I can't really remember. 

The scent is called Sunshine Reggae and it's supposed to smell fruity and fresh. I have to admit that I was no huge fan of the scent. I usually like fruity scents but this one was some kind of chemical... I don't know how to describe it. But it still cleaned my skin quite well and it didn't dry my skin out or anything. So I would buy something from that brand again but not this scent.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment