Sunday, September 22, 2013

Used up! bebe Young Care soft body cream



Hey guys,

I have recently used up this body lotion and I wanted to let you know what I think about it. I used it mainly for my hands since I hate the feeling of lotion on my body. I am really lazy when it comes to that, I have to admit. xD

So what I liked about this product: It sinks into the skin within seconds. You don't feel creasy after that. It smells quite nice, just something I imagine to be a normal moisturizer scent. It's for normal skin and promises to moisturize for 24 hours.

I think it's kind of an average moisturizer. If you need deeper care for your skin this is probably not enough. But I guess for younger people with normal skin this is really great, and affordable as well.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment