This is probably going to be my last summer inspired tutorial this year. The weather is totally horrible now, rainy and cloudy and cold. So I guess it’s time for more autumnal tutorials. And honestly, I love these a lot.
But for this look I wanted to do a last pop of color, something really bright and fun. I had to try this green eyeliner pencil I got in my swap with Jessi and I really wanted to pair it with some nice peach, since this is just a great summer color. I hope you enjoy this and prepare for more dark, glittery and smoky looks in the future. ;)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Champagne base (as Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast)
- Green base
- Peachy eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Firebird)
- Green eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Jungle)
- Lighter green eyeshadow (as Catrice eyeshadow in Central Park)
- Brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Gold eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation)
- Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
- Nude blush
- Pink lipstain (as Palladio stain in Pinky)
- Pink gloss (as Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake)
Too much make-up for summer? What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!