Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Urban Summer




Hey guys,

This is probably going to be my last summer inspired tutorial this year. The weather is totally horrible now, rainy and cloudy and cold. So I guess it’s time for more autumnal tutorials. And honestly, I love these a lot.

But for this look I wanted to do a last pop of color, something really bright and fun. I had to try this green eyeliner pencil I got in my swap with Jessi and I really wanted to pair it with some nice peach, since this is just a great summer color. I hope you enjoy this and prepare for more dark, glittery and smoky looks in the future. ;)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
  • Champagne base (as Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast)
  • Green base
  • Peachy eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Firebird)
  • Green eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Jungle)
  • Lighter green eyeshadow (as Catrice eyeshadow in Central Park)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Gold eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation)
  • Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
  • Nude blush
  • Pink lipstain (as Palladio stain in Pinky)
  • Pink gloss (as Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake)


Too much make-up for summer? What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment