I found this look when I was searching for some inspiration and I thought it was really cool and really unique. So I definitely wanted to give this a try. It’s great for a night out, but it’s probably not perfect for my eyeshape. Also I found out that they originally used navy blue instead of black eyeshadow and I think that looks really pretty as well.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx)
- Bronzy pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Jingle Bells)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko eyeshadow in 102)
- Black eyeshadow
- Glitter base
- Golden glitter (as Ben Nye Iced Gold Sparkle)
- Face powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as elf contour blush and bronzer powder)
- Peachy blush (as elf contour blush and bronzer powder)
- Setting powder
- Shimmery lipgloss (as MAC Dazzle Glass in Pleasure Principle)
Is this too dramatic or would you rock that for a night out?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!