Tuesday, September 24, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Thakoon Runway Look 2013





Hey guys,

I found this look when I was searching for some inspiration and I thought it was really cool and really unique. So I definitely wanted to give this a try. It’s great for a night out, but it’s probably not perfect for my eyeshape. Also I found out that they originally used navy blue instead of black eyeshadow and I think that looks really pretty as well.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx)
  • Bronzy pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Jingle Bells)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Kiko eyeshadow in 102)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Glitter base
  • Golden glitter (as Ben Nye Iced Gold Sparkle)
  • Mascara
  • Face powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as elf contour blush and bronzer powder)
  • Peachy blush (as elf contour blush and bronzer powder)
  • Setting powder
  • Shimmery lipgloss (as MAC Dazzle Glass in Pleasure Principle)


Is this too dramatic or would you rock that for a night out?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment