This is a very easy look for fall which is really quick and great for everyday, I think. Green is a great alternative for the usual browns and neutrals. Also plums are really great for that. Especially in the fall I really wanna pull out some more fun colors and shadows. Hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Dark green base
- Dark green eyeshadow
- Shimmery green eyeshadow
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Golden eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Warm orange blush
- Setting powder
- Peachy lip color (as Revlon lipbutter in Peach Parfait)
So, what is your favorite eyeshadow color for fall?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
|That is what happens if you have a cat. ;)|