Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The O.C. Make-up: Theresa Diaz



Hey guys,

Today’s look is more smoky and dark again but that is just because of my light skintone. If you imagine this look on bronzed skin it doesn’t look so dramatic anymore. And obviously Theresa has this great bronzed skin that I lack. :D But I still like bronzy smoky eyes on myself so I hope you enjoy this video. Theresa is a more professional girl, I would say, since she has to go to work to afford her life. She’s always dressed quite nicely but I didn’t feel like doing an outfit idea for her. I hope you don’t mind. :)




What you need:

  • Bronzy eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Orange bronzy eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Warm bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Rosy pink blush (as Beni Durrer blush in Romantic)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelique)
  • Nude lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)
  • Berry lipgloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in No. 02)


Are you sad that summer is over or are you excited for fall to come?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment