Thursday, September 5, 2013

The O.C. Make-up: Alex Kelly



Hey guys,

Oh dear, I loved Alex a lot when I was a teenager. So today I wanna show you this make-up look that inspired my teenage self, even though I had no idea of how to apply make-up properly at that time. :D

Alex is the bisexual girl of the O.C. and I liked her for being herself and just a little bit different. She also has this bad girl image but I think she’s not really that bad. She moved out of her parent’s home and works in a club to pay her rent. When she leaves the series, she decides to go back to school. I don’t know, she’s just a great character and Olivia Wilde is an awesome actress. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Shimmery nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Warm bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Golden highlighter (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Pink lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in TMLP132)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



1 comment:

  1. Das AMU gefällt mir richtig gut, das würde ich genauso tragen!

    ReplyDelete