Friday, September 6, 2013

Dressday #11



Hey guys,

Guess what's back. It's my Dressday Challenge! I am super excited because I wanna continue this challenge. I stopped when I had to move and I totally forgot about it. But somehow I was looking through older posts yesterday and now I really wanna try that again. :D

So this outfit is still a little but summery. I wore it for a sushi-date with my friend. We had some great sushi at our favorite place and since we had a few warmer days again, I wanted to wear my favorite summer dress. On top I had to wear my favorite blazer because it gets quite chilly in the evening now. Finally I paired those black shoes with it, which I think are great for fall. They are very versatile. What do you think?

Did you like this challenge? I am really looking forward to doing this. I think I will post every Friday now. I wanna do one dress or skirt a week till Christmas! Unfortunately the pictures will not be too great, I guess, since I have noone to take pictures of me. :/

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

4 comments:

  1. Sieht hübsch aus! Schwarz und rot ist einfach eine zeitlose Kombination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ist eigentlich dunkelblau, aber erkennt man auf dem Bild nicht gut.

      Delete
  2. Ach du siehst so schick 20er-Jahre-mäßig aus. ^^ Ich hinke natürlich bei meiner eigenen Challenge hinter her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aber dafür hattest du überhaupt erst die grandiose Idee. :D

      Delete