Sunday, August 18, 2013

Used up! Manhattan Professional Mascara with Silk

Hey guys,

I found this old mascara in my collection and since it's totally empty, I wanna share it with you. I bought this when I decided that it was time for me to try a mascara. I actually never wore mascara as a teenager. For some reason they never worked for me. Or I was just not lucky with my mascaras. 

This one was a very very natural one. I liked it when I was younger since I didn't end up with super clumpy lashes. If they still sell this I would recommend it to younger girls (and boys) that just want a thin coat of black to make their lashes show up a little more. Still, if you like to wear a little bit more make-up, this won't do the job for you. It's not easy to build it up or anything. Also the smell is quite weird and I think I remember that it always smelled that way. But then again I really liked the brush on it...

All in all I know now that there are much better (and cheaper) mascaras out there, so I wouldn't repurchase this ever. Still it was kind of a nostalgic find for me. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment