Sunday, August 4, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Orange



Hey guys,

I created this look with a few things my friend Cassandra got me. It’s a little bit older but still cool. I really liked wearing this look. I think it’s a nice summer twist on a smoky eye. Obviously you could go much nuder on the lips because my version got quite dramatic. It’s your choice. But let me know what you think about colorful smoky eyes. :D I love them.


What you need:

  • Orange eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy)
  • Bright orange eyeshadow (as Strike from the Sleek Ultra Mattes V1 palette)
  • Darker skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as Lace from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Anonymous from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
  • Shimmery orange eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset palette)
  • Champagne colored eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset palette)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as the one of the Sleek Sunset palette)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Contour Color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Pinkish highlighter
  • Natural lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)


I hope you like this idea as much as I did. I think it’s bright but still wearable. Do you have any experiences with orange eyeshadow?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment