Wednesday, August 28, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Let's Get Motivated



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share this very simple neutral, but effective look that is great for work, school, weddings and other events. I had a bad day and wanted to make me feel better so I shared a few tips how I cheer myself up in the beginning. I really hope you do enjoy this. :)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow (as Urban Decay Vice Palette Eyeshadow in Echo Beach)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay Vice Palette Eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Shimmery brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay Vice Palette Eyeshadow in Desperation)
  • Midtone brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay Vice Palette Eyeshadow in Nevermind)
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation)
  • Cream Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Setting powder
  • Pink lipgloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lipgloss in No. 10)


What’s your everyday look? Is this too shimmery or too neutral for you?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment