Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The O.C. Make-up: Taylor Townsend



Hey guys,

This is another look of my The O.C. series. This time it’s a little different, because Taylor Townsend wears a much more classy and mature look compared to Marissa and Summer. I think Taylor is a very interesting character and I like how she changes throughout the last two seasons. I hope you enjoy this!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Midtone brown eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown liner in Black Ink)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes in No. 305)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
  • Peachy blush (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Magic)
  • Pinkish highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Nude pencil
  • Shimmery orange lipgloss


Unfortunately I didn’t have anything that she would actually wear but I will put you a few picture at the end.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment