This is another look of my The O.C. series. This time it’s a little different, because Taylor Townsend wears a much more classy and mature look compared to Marissa and Summer. I think Taylor is a very interesting character and I like how she changes throughout the last two seasons. I hope you enjoy this!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Midtone brown eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown liner in Black Ink)
- Black eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner pencil
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell lashes in No. 305)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as the one of the Ofra Window palette)
- Peachy blush (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Magic)
- Pinkish highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Nude pencil
- Shimmery orange lipgloss
Unfortunately I didn’t have anything that she would actually wear but I will put you a few picture at the end.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!