Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The O.C. Make-up: Kirsten Cohen



Hey guys,

Today’s look is of Kirsten Cohen. She’s the mother of Seth so her make-up is a little more settle and great for mothers. It looks effortless but still polished. I really love such looks for everyday wear. I wish I will be a mother like Kirsten one day. She’s definitely one of my favorite characters. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Girl Friendly)
  • Peachy eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation)
  • Cream Bronzer (as Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede)
  • Rose blush (as Nyx Cream blush in Tea Rose)
  • Setting powder
  • Highlighter
  • Shimmery lipgloss (as Tokidoki Lipgloss in Ciao Ciao)


What do you think about this look? And do you like my new dress? I really love it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!




My friend's new channel:

1 comment:

  1. Huhu!
    Das Päckchen geht am Samstag in die Post, vorher schaffe ich es leider nicht.
    Ich habe dich übrigens getaggt und würde mich freuen, wenn du mitmachst!
    Liebe Grüsse,
    Puminchen

    ReplyDelete