Sunday, July 28, 2013

Used up! Dove supreme Creme-Öl

Hey guys,

I've cleaned up my shower and found this shower gel empty. So I thought I could tell you my opinion. Obviously this is not super interesting, so I will try to keep it short. I am just very proud I finally get to use up a few things. :D

This shower gel was definitely not my favorite. The smell is ok, just smells like soap to me, very natural and without a very artificial scent. Maybe it has a touch of honey in it. The bottle was horrible. It's so hard to open that I hardly ever used it just because I was afraid to break my nails. I hate it when the packaging is so hard to open because it's even harder with wet hands. Why do companies do that?

I didn't see the moisturizing effect of this shower gel. Also it sometimes didn't even feel nice on the skin but rather tingling which I didn't like. All in all I would not purchase this ever again. I am not sure whether I wanna try other Dove shower products in the future... We'll see.

What are your experiences with this brand?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Oh ja. Das mit dem blöden Verschluss ist mir da auch schon aufgefallen.
    Ich hasse das auch TOTAL!
    Aber das Shampoo von Dove mochte ich früher zumindest sehr.:)

    ReplyDelete