Friday, July 19, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Meet the Parents



Hey guys,

I told you I was back and then I didn’t post a thing on here. Pretty rude. Truth is that I had a horrible last week at Uni. But now that is over and I hope I can concentrate on my blog more again. :) I really wanna do a new series and maybe even end the one I had to give up because the videos were stolen. We’ll see.

So today’s look is just a very natural everyday summer look. I wore this for a Birthday party of the Grandfather of my new boyfriend. I didn’t really know his family so I thought it would be ok to do this video as a “Meet the Parents”-thing. I had filmed this video as well but it was, as I said, stolen. I hope you still enjoy this second attempt. It’s without an Outfit unfortunately since I didn’t wear anything special…




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Shimmery skintone-colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Bronze colored eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
  • Vibranz blue gel eyeliner (as MakeupGeek eyeliner in Electric)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown Rouge Stick in Suede and Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Pinkish highlighter
  • Setting powder
  • Peachy lip color (as UMA Matt Lipgloss in Vanilla Flirt)
  • Gloss (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
  • On my nails: Essie Penny Talk


I hope you enjoyed this and if you have to meet his parents: Good luck! :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment