Tuesday, July 23, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Gold Rush




Hey guys,

When I got the Urban Decay Vice palette I really couldn’t wait to play around with it. So this is the first look I did record using those shadows. This look is perfect for summer since it’s not too colorful and golden eyeshadows always make me eyes look so blue. I just love wearing this for small parties in the garden. It’s nothing too fancy, but I really wanted to try my new things. :)




What you need:

  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Gold Rush)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Blitz from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
  • Darker golden eyeshadow (as Penny Lane from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
  • Matt darker skintone color (as Laced from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Anonymous from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Pink blush
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)


I was quite disappointed by the fall-out and the staying power of the eyeshadows. What do you think about Urban Decay shadows? I will definitely try out more looks with it soon.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment