When I got the Urban Decay Vice palette I really couldn’t wait to play around with it. So this is the first look I did record using those shadows. This look is perfect for summer since it’s not too colorful and golden eyeshadows always make me eyes look so blue. I just love wearing this for small parties in the garden. It’s nothing too fancy, but I really wanted to try my new things. :)
What you need:
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline 24h Color Tattoo in Gold Rush)
- Golden eyeshadow (as Blitz from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
- Darker golden eyeshadow (as Penny Lane from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
- Matt darker skintone color (as Laced from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Anonymous from the Urban Decay Vice palette)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pink blush
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
I was quite disappointed by the fall-out and the staying power of the eyeshadows. What do you think about Urban Decay shadows? I will definitely try out more looks with it soon.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!