Sunday, July 21, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Colorful Evening Look



Hey guys,

I was really in the mood for something summery but still smoky with a few more colors than I usually wear. So I created this look. It took a little bit more time than your usual smoky eye, but I really fell in love with it. I think it’s a nice twist on a smoky eye without being too dramatic. I really hope you enjoy this. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Light pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Dark pink base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx)
  • Soft pink eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Vibrant pink eyeshadow
  • Dark plum colored eyeshadow
  • Shimmery purple eyeshadow
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Skintone-colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Pinkish highlighter
  • Peachy lip color (as Kiko lipstick in 79)


What do you think about this look? Would you wear that out?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment