Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The O.C. Make-up: Summer Roberts



Hey guys,

This is my second video for the O.C. series. Today I wanna share my interpretation of Summer Roberts with you. She’s the beautiful daughter of a doctor and the best friend of Marissa. Honestly I would love to have a best friend like summer. Her character changes a lot through the series, especially when she finds out that she’s actually very intelligent.



What you need:

  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Bronze eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze)
  • Bronze eyeshadow
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Peachy blush (as essence cheek and lip tint in Peach Punk)
  • Setting powder
  • Orange blush
  • Bronzer (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy gloss


I hope you enjoyed this and you’ll stay tuned for the next video. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment