Friday, July 26, 2013

The O.C. Make-up: Marissa Cooper




Hey guys,

I decided to do a new series and since I loved the O.C. alias OC California in my country, and I rewatched almost the whole series now, it would be a fun idea. Obviously it’s always just inspired by the characters of that series. But these are some nice summery everyday looks, I guess. So I hope you enjoy this.

The first video is about Marissa Cooper, which was my favorite girl in the series and I hated that she was not part of the last season. She was a huge fashion inspiration for me, especially when I was younger. But I still wear flats and blazers all the time, so I guess I just love her. Also her family background is quite similar to mine.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Bronze pigment (as Kiko pigment in No. 11)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Grey eyeliner pencil
  • Dark taupe eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
  • Foundation
  • Bronzer (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown rougestick in Suede and Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Setting powder
  • Peachy blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked
  • Peachy gloss


What do you think about that? Do you like the idea with the outfits? Obviously I don’t have super matching things but I thought it would be fun. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!




1 comment: