I decided to do a new series and since I loved the O.C. alias OC California in my country, and I rewatched almost the whole series now, it would be a fun idea. Obviously it’s always just inspired by the characters of that series. But these are some nice summery everyday looks, I guess. So I hope you enjoy this.
The first video is about Marissa Cooper, which was my favorite girl in the series and I hated that she was not part of the last season. She was a huge fashion inspiration for me, especially when I was younger. But I still wear flats and blazers all the time, so I guess I just love her. Also her family background is quite similar to mine.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Bronze pigment (as Kiko pigment in No. 11)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Grey eyeliner pencil
- Dark taupe eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Everfresh Concealer)
- Bronzer (as a mixture of Bobbi Brown rougestick in Suede and Sleek blush in Suede)
- Setting powder
- Peachy blush (as Milani blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked
- Peachy gloss
What do you think about that? Do you like the idea with the outfits? Obviously I don’t have super matching things but I thought it would be fun. :)
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!