Monday, July 22, 2013

Look with my Urban Decay palette + Announcement



Hey guys,

I just wanted to quickly show you a look I did with my new Urban Decay Vice Palette... I didn't have the time to film it but I really wanted to share the pictures. 

What I used:

  • black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx) - as a base over the lid
  • shimmery dark blue eyeshadow (as Occupy eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Vice palette) - all over the black base
  • shimmery blue eyeshadow (as Unhinged eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Vice palette) - in the middle of the lid
  • darker skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as Laced eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Vice palette) - in the crease
  • skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as Anonymous eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Vice palette) - under the brow
  • mascara

Also I wanna announce that my best friend has her own nailart channel now. She's really talented since she just started with doing her nails herself. Please check it out and leave a nice comment or so. :)



Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment