Sunday, June 9, 2013

To-Go Make-up: Day to Night




Hey guys,

I wanted to show you quickly how to transform my favorite daytime look into a great make-up for a night out. For that I just used a darker and a lighter shade to give my eyes more dimension and used some black eyeliner to make it a little bit smokier. Also I applied a little bit more concealer on the areas where I need it and used a few more face products. I think the difference is really noticeable, even though it didn’t take too much time. Enjoy watching!



What you need:

  • Berry colored eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Nude highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Shimmery yellow eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eyeliner in Onyx)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
  • Pink gloss (as Kiko Instant Volume Lip Gloss in No. 10)


Do you ever transform your make-up like that or do you just wear the same look for day and night?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here



1 comment:

  1. Super gut, gefällt mir! <3

    Allerliebste Grüße,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete