I wanted to show you quickly how to transform my favorite daytime look into a great make-up for a night out. For that I just used a darker and a lighter shade to give my eyes more dimension and used some black eyeliner to make it a little bit smokier. Also I applied a little bit more concealer on the areas where I need it and used a few more face products. I think the difference is really noticeable, even though it didn’t take too much time. Enjoy watching!
What you need:
- Berry colored eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Nude highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Shimmery yellow eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eyeliner in Onyx)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Natural blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
- Pink gloss (as Kiko Instant Volume Lip Gloss in No. 10)
Do you ever transform your make-up like that or do you just wear the same look for day and night?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
If you wanna see me smile, feel free to click once.
Wanna know what that is: Click here!